The Terrace Park Recreational Soccer program is open to children ages 4 and older. Please note that we use age not school grade to determine whether children are eligible for participation in the program. This is a recreational soccer program, meaning that teams are open to anyone who wishes to play. There are no try-outs or cuts for Terrace Park Recreational Soccer.
Terrace Park participates as one of the Districts in the Cincinnati Hills SAY Soccer Program and teams are structured with these age group definitions:
- Instructional - (Terrace Park players only - 4 to 6 players, small field w/pugg goals) Co-ed soccer for players who are 4, 5, or 6
- U8 (6v6 small sided, full field soccer) for players who are 7 or 8
- U10 (8v8 small sided, full field soccer) for players who are 9 or 10
- U12 (8v8 full field soccer) for players who are 11 or 12
- U14 (8v8 full field soccer) for players who are 13 or 14
SIGN-UP starts in June or July.
The season starts in Mid-August with first games right around Labor Day. Practices are held 2 times per week at Drackett Field. The season includes 10 games and a season ending tournament at the end of October.
If we do not have enough children to field a U14 team, we try to combine with Mariemont.
Anyone also interested in Spring Soccer, our players merge with Mariemont's spring program. Look for their spring sign ups in early February.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact a member of the Soccer Committee:
- Chair, Erick Koehler -
- Instructional Soccer Chair - Amy Carlier,
- Website Administrator - Shannon Reber, email@example.com
- Referee Coordinator - Tad Krafft,